- Exam registrations close 14 days prior to each exam.
- In recognition of their support of the FMI and to encourage the continued development of your financial modeling skills, candidates can choose from two discounted re-write options:
- Exam Re-Write: register for an upcoming sitting of the exam for an Exam Re-Write Fee of USD$200
- Exam Re-Write and Review: schedule a call with a representative from the FMI to conduct a detailed review of your exam and register for an upcoming sitting of the exam for an Exam Re-Write and Review Fee of UDS$250
- Please note the 40% Student Discount rate also applies to the re-write fees above.
- The exam Deferral Fee is US$100 (or equivalent in your local currency). Deferrals must be notified at least 4 weeks prior to the exam.
- Appropriate local tax rates may apply.
* Price is indicative in local currency only. Actual exam fee will be charged in USD and exact amount will be shown during exam registration and checkout process.