The Financial Modeling Institute (FMI) acknowledges candidates undertaking the FMI certification levels often seek further training to support their exam preparation. The FMI partners with several Approved Training Providers to assist Candidates seeking additional training and knowledge.
• Must demonstrate the ability to provide high quality financial modeling training and/or training material;
• Must nominate an Experienced Employee with deep financial modeling skills; and
• Agrees to provide training and learning materials in the best interests of FMI Candidates.
The process to be recognised as an FMI Approved Training Provider is as follows:
A Nominated Experienced Employee:
• Is an employee of the ATP with deep capability in the field of Financial Modelling;
• Will ensure all FMI training or preparatory material produced by the ATP meet FMI’s high standard; and
• Is familiar with the FMI Body of Knowledge (BoK) and Exam requirements and can ensure training material is relevant and aligns with the BoK.
• The FMI will undertake periodic reviews of ATP’s as appropriate; and
• There are no fees associated with becoming an ATP.